Enthusiastic Religious Education Teacher urgently required on behalf of a secondary academy located a short 10 miles West of Worthing starting full time in September 2022 or sooner if available to do so.
About the role
Are you a passionate about Religious Education? Are you an Religious Education Teacher who is able to inspire your students in sharing your enthusiasm for the subject?
The Religious Education Teacher will be responsible for delivering Religious Education across Key Stage 3 and 4 to mixed ability classes. The successful Religious Education Teacher will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and have the ability to build positive relationships quickly with others.
About the school
The secondary academy is a large school with over 1200 students with excellent facilities due to a brand new build within the last ten years. They successfully achieved a Good Ofsted in 2022, moving from Requires Improvement. The report highlights a great curriculum that is very well mapped out and matched to the national curriculum, they thoughtfully meet the needs of all pupils and focus strongly on literacy and reading, creating a very inclusive learning environment.
They are a school with high standards, committed staff, supportive parents/carers and enthusiastic students who are determined to succeed. SLT has a clear vision and is incredibly hard-working, supportive, and professional with a huge focus on CPD for all staff a priority.
- Believe that all children can make outstanding progress
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a team player who thrives on working collaboratively with others
- Have recent experience teaching Religious Education
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Recent teaching experience in Religious Education
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.