Vision for Education are in search of a Reception Teacher to cover full time in Lytham St Annes. This role would be suitable for both ECTs and experienced Teachers, applicants would need recent experience of teaching in a Primary School.
About the role
The school will consider a job share and so working full or part time you will cover a small sized Reception Class, supporting children of varying abilities. The role would require planning and marking and offers the support of a class Teaching Assistant.The role will run from after Easter until the end of the academic year. 9:00-15:30 Mon-Fri.
About the school
The school is well regarded and supported by it's community, you would work with a professional and inclusive team who are all passionate about making a difference for the children they teach.
They have a strong and dedicated senior leadership team who have built a solid base of staff who are happy to help new staff members that come into school.
- Must hold qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Must have primary experience
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver quality and engaging lessons
- Flexible where required
- QTS with Experience in a primary setting
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.