Vision for Education are recruiting for a reception teacher to work full time (MONDAY-FRIDAY) at a small school located in Lytham St Annes.
About the role
The reception primary teacher role will be working with a large reception class of 29 pupils with a couple of teaching assistants within the class. The pupils are at varying levels due to the hinderance of the last couple of years and switching of teachers. The role is until the end of the academic year and has come available due to long term sickness of the current class teacher. Planning and delivery of sessions will be required and confidence in an EYFS Reception Class is essential.
Working hours will be 8:30-15:30 Monday to Friday. The school require someone who can commit to the rest of the year and is of a kind an nurturing nature to align with their 'school values'.
About the school
The school is a small 1 form entry school but has a reception class of 29 pupils, due to this the class has 2 experienced teaching assistants to support the successful Reception class primary teacher. The senior leadership team are fantastic at the school and are always available to help where ever possible.
The school is rated Ofsted 'OUTSTANDING' and the school require someone to continue the good work of the previous teacher. The school expect a driven reception teacher to get the class back on the right track to prepare the reception class for Key Stage 1.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Recent experience teaching in a primary setting
- EYFS experience preferred but NOT essential
- Must be confident teaching a large class and directing two teaching assistants
- Must have drive to teach to the highest standard
- Flexibility where required
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.