Vision For Education are currently recruiting for a talented Psychology Teacher for a Secondary School in Tunbridge Wells
About the role
This role has a September 2022 start and is a part-time role of 0.6 FTE on a permanent basis.
The Educator will be committed, enthusiastic and friendly. There is a high standard of results at the School therefore the Educator will need to be passionate about raising attainment. There is a great deal of support at the School as the department the Educator will be joining is very helpful and collaborative.
About the school
The School is a large co-educational School with outstanding Facilities. This is an extremely exciting time to join as the School is growing year on year creating an exciting environment and an opportunity to help shape the School.
- Hold a minimum of a Teacher qualification (QTS or foreign equivalent)
- Significant experience as a Psychology Teacher.
- Proactive, personable with a real positive can-do attitude
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Qualified Teacher Qualifications
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.