We are seeking a SEND Primary Teaching Assistant / TA / Teaching Assistant / LSA / Learning Support Assistant / Higher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA for a Primary Setting in Stoke Gifford, South Gloucester
About the role
We are seeking a Primary Teaching Assistant / TA / Teaching Assistant / LSA / Learning Support Assistant / Higher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA for a Primary Setting in South Gloucester. You will be responsible for supporting the teaching and learning process at a school Stoke Gifford.
As a Teaching Assistant you will have responsibility for supporting children in class with the guidance of the Teacher. This position is long term, starting in September 2022, and likely to continue for the entire academic year.
About the school
This is a larger than average primary school, with access to incredible outside space. The school has access to public transport links, accessible from the M4 and A4174, with onsite and on road parking.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will:
- Experience supporting primary aged children
- Ideally have experience of working with individuals who have a combination of learning, social, emotional, or behavioural needs
- To be proactive, resilient, and able to use initiative
- Have an enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to process one with us
- Be able to commit Monday to Friday on a long-term basis, term time only from September 2022
- Ideally 3 months experience working or volunteering in a school, care, or youth club setting (not essential)
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.