Vision for Education are looking for a driven and confident ECT to work in a KS1 class in one of our client schools located in central Blackpool. Full time on a 1 year contract.
About the role
The primary teacher role will be taking on a Year 1 KS1 class for a one year period until the end of the 2022/23 academic year. The successful primary teacher will be expected to take full responsibility for the year 1 class, planning, marking and assessing the class of 25 pupils with 2 SEN pupils. The role will be working full time on a one year contract - a perfect role for an ECT looking to complete an ECT year.
About the school
The school is small and located in central Blackpool, the SLT have worked hard to get the school to an outstanding standard. They are keen to employ only members of staff that have a genuine passion to join a dedicated team. The school has a huge outdoor area for its size and has recently embarked on their 'forest school' journey, this is something they will need the primary teacher to be interested in getting involved in.
- Must hold Qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Must have experience teaching in a primary setting
- Experience with a specialism would be preferred but not essential
- Must have the drive and passion to succeed
- Experience & Qualifications
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.