Vision for Education are a trusted partner of Special Educational Needs Schools, Alternative Provisions, Designated Provisions and PRUs across West Yorkshire. This role is particularly for the Batley area.
About the role
We work with SEND Schools in Kirklees as a first port of call for their temporary, permanent and cover needs (and many, many other geographical locations too). We can be flexible around candidates, but most vacancies are full time Monday to Friday 8:30 - 3:30 weekly . We can also off ad hoc supply work if preferred. We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is able to assist pupils with profound multiple learning difficulties.
About the school
Special Educational Needs School for pupils with profound multiple learning difficulties.
- We are looking for candidates to join us for this PMLD Teaching Assistant role who have a background in supporting young people, children or vulnerable adults in a school or similar setting
- ideally a supporting qualification in Health and Social Care, Early Childhood Studies, Supporting Teaching and Learning, Youth Work, Psychology, Sociology, Mental Health or a related qualification (but not essential)
- Experience is vital for this PMLD Teaching Assistant role as we need to obtain recent professional references.
- relevant experience working with children, young people or vulnerable adults
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.