We are looking to recruit PE Teachers for schools based in Lewes, starting immediately. We have roles starting immediately on an ad hoc basis with the possibility of longer term placements for the right candidate.
About the role
Are you passionate about PE? Would you relish the opportunity to share your knowledge and passion for the subject with bright young individuals?
We are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate PE Teacher for daily supply with the possibility of longer term contracts.
The desired PE Teacher will have passion and enthusiasm for the subject who will have the responsibility of delivering PE lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4. The successful PE Teacher will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and will have the ability to build positive relationships with others.
About the school
A variety of settings can be discussed.
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Have recent experience teaching PE across Key Stage 3 or 4
- Be passionate about PE, and keen to become a strong and supportive team member
- Be committed to your professional development
- Qualified Teacher Status
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.