We are proud to be working in partnership with a popular nationwide nursery group in order to recruit Nursery Practitioners for several of their Staffordshire sites.
About the role
The main purpose of the role is to provide high-quality physical, social, and emotional care to the children at the nursery.
The successful candidate will support other personnel in the nursery by assisting in the implementation of daily routines in the base room, and will report to senior practitioners, room leaders, deputy managers and nursery manager.
About the school
This nursery is a lively setting with lots of creativity and has a team of staff who are dedicated to the care of children. They are looking for individuals who can provide a hands-on, fun, creative and innovative environment for children.
The nursery group provides the highest standard of nursery care and education within a unique environment in which children are actively encouraged to explore, learn, and interact with others.
- A relevant qualification in Childcare (Level 2 or above)
- Minimum 12+ months experience in an early years setting
- Having a calm, patient, and tolerant manner
- Level 2 qualification (or above) and minimum 12+ months relevant experience
- Ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development
- Plan appropriately for children using the EYFS framework
- Maintain accurate and up to date children’s records
- Liaise with parents/carers and other family members
- Demonstrate good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion
- Ensuring that all legislation in relation to special needs, safeguarding and Health and Safety is complied with
What the school offer
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Discounted childcare
- Wellness programmes