Join me at Vision to support you in your journey as an ECT or newly qualified Teacher. I know you are thinking not a supply agency but let me tell you its how you can get supported in schools if you are not successful for Sep 22.
About the role
The roles are Teaching roles across Bolton/Bury and Wigan depending on your area of residence, we can find you a school near home. I have an excellent relationship with my schools, whilst mentoring and supporting you with your chosen Key Stage area.
About the school
Schools situated across Bolton/Bury and Wigan. All setting high standards for their teaching phases, all looking for their next inspirational teacher to support them.
- DBS on the update system or willingness to put one in place.
- Primary PGCE with QTS - you can still register even if you haven't completed your course yet
- Must be open, honest and flexible
- Ability to be flexible and approachable
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.