Vision for Education are recruiting for a newly qualified KS1 teacher to work in a school located in Preston. A fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified teacher STARTING SEPTEMBER
About the role
Suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers who wish to work in a Key Stage 1 (KS1) department. To ensure a high standard across both academic and pastoral elements, providing appropriate levels of support for all.
About the school
An exceptional opportunity to become a primary teacher in a school that strives for every pupil to be working at their best. The school is small and rural located on the outskirts of Preston. This school sets high expectations but provides differentiated activities and tasks to meet needs of all children. Children are well-behaved, respectful and understand the importance of the school ethos. The SLT have high aspirations so high quality teaching ability and confidence from the offset is important to them.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Must be confident teaching a class of 22
- Must have recent experience teaching in a primary setting
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.