Vision for Education have several positions for individuals with a Mental Health Support Worker background, to work in schools in Knutsford. We are looking for people with resilience and a strong work-ethic to support children with SEMH.
About the role
The successful Mental Health Support Worker will be required to offer support and guidance to young people who are in need of additional support, to get the most out of their education. This role would be suited to a someone who has experience working with people with Social and Emotional Mental Health issues as well as severe behavioural difficulties.
About the school
The schools we work with are committed to the education of pupils who are permanently excluded, providing help with their social, educational and medical needs. The Mental Health Support Worker role is an opportunity to play a key role in further developing the life chances of children and young people at most risk due to disadvantaged starts in life.
- Have a desire to support children who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs
- Be willing to commit to a full-time role in a school
- •Have a minimum of 6 weeks experience of working with young people/adults
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.