Teacher of Maths
Bolton area (Term time only)
Flexible start dates
£90 – 150 per day (Salary dependent on experience, training and/or qualifications)
About the role
Are you a dedicated and passionate Teacher of Maths? Are you looking for a new challenge, working in a range of secondary schools across Bolton?
Vision For Education are Recruiting! We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Teacher of Maths, to join a successful team of supply teachers. Ideally, we would like someone to start as soon as possible however, can be flexible on start dates depending on your current circumstances. We’re happy to work around you!
The ideal Teacher of Mathematics will be keen and passionate, willing to work effectively as part of a team and can motivate and support others. As the Teacher of Mathematics, you will be encouraged to develop your skills in a well-resourced, supportive environment. It is important that the Teacher of Mathematics has high expectations of pupil’s achievement and a strong commitment to raising standards. Our client schools are always challenging themselves to have high expectations to develop and achieve success for all.
About the school
We work with schools across the whole of Greater Manchester. Those areas include: Manchester, Salford, Trafford, Bolton, Wigan, Warrington, Stockport, Cheshire East, Tameside, Buxton, Oldham, Rochdale and Bury.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching all levels of Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Mathematics. Experience teaching Key Stage 5 would be an advantage but not essential for this role
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Have very high expectations of students and staff alike
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary teachers who put children at the heart of everything they do
- To hold QTS/QTLS
- To have recent experience teaching Maths to secondary aged pupils
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.