Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local secondary schools in South Tyneside.
About the role
The desired Learning Support Assistant (LSA) will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Learning Support Assistant (LSA) will be required to support a range of students across Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4). This role will include a mixture of full classroom support and one-to-one support.
About the school
The schools established a strong community where staff and students work together in an atmosphere of mutual respect. The students are valued as individuals and encouraged to develop their abilities to the full. They are proud of their progress and of their achievements, both academically and in a wide range of extra curricular areas.
- Enthusiastic and eager to support students through their learning journey
- Experience of working with young people in a school or similar setting
- Good with behaviour management
- Experience and qualifications
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.