*YR5 Class Teacher*
*Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire.*
*September 2022 - Fixed Term*
£2000 to £2800 PER MONTH!
About the role
We are currently looking to recruit a KS2 teacher who is ambitious, innovative and excited about empowering children to make rapid progress in their learning. The position is initially a fixed term position through us at vision with the potential for it to go permanent in the future.
- QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS IN THE UK
- Experience and be happy to teach Key Stage 2
- Behaviour management skills
- Available 3-5 days per week
- Have access transport and be willing to travel to schools within a 15-mile radius
- Applications from ECTs / NQTs welcome!
- Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About the school
Based at an Ofsted “Good” rated Primary school with a strong team of staff, wonderful children and supportive parents. The school has a hardworking team of staff committed to achieving the best for every child whilst developing their own professional practice. This school can offer a special and unique place to work for KS2 Teachers with an in depth understanding of all areas of the KS2 curriculum.
- Must have experience within a KS2 setting.
- UK Qualified Teacher Status.
- Relevant Experience and Qualifications.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.