Vision for Education are seeking to appoint an Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher to work at a Primary School in the Newcastle area.
About the role
The successful candidate will have experience of teaching within Key Stage 2 (KS2). The school would ideally like to employ a teacher who has experience within Upper Key Stage 2 and SATS preparation, however, they also still welcome applications from Lower Key Stage 2 Teachers. They must be confident in delivering the Year 6 Curriculum, working alongside a Teaching Assistant to prepare pupils for their transition into Secondary school.
About the school
The Primary school in set in the Newcastle area, with good transport links. The school pride themselves on their ability to work together to promote progression across the school through outstanding partnership between parents/carers and teachers. Further to this, the school offer a little extra through working with external experts and specialists to ensure all pupils receive optimal support and opportunities.
- • Have experience of teaching in Key Stage 2.
- • Have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- • Preferably have experience of preparing for SATS.
- • Implement excellent behaviour management within the classroom.
- Qualified Teacher Status
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.