About the role
Working from April 2022, the successful candidate will be working part time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 12.30pm.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team in a primary school you will be providing general support to Key Stage 1 classes, as well as supporting 1:1 with intervention work on phonics and reading. Previous experience supporting SEND children is ideal. This post would suit a patient, caring and calm individual with a passion for supporting young children.
About the school
This large primary school provides outstanding education to young children from Nursery to Year 6.
- • Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Supporting Teaching and Learning.
- • Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a school environment.
- • Ideally have experience delivering Literacy and Maths interventions.
- • Have experience in delivering 1:1 support and small group support.
- Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Supporting Teaching and Learning.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.