Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant (TA).
About the role
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team in a primary school you will be providing general support in Key Stage 1, including small group support for pupils in Year 2. Previous experience supporting SEND and children is ideal. This role will be full time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 3.30pm.
About the school
As a large primary school, the school educates children from Nursery to Year 6 with mixed year groups, a small percentage have SEND and there is a great forest school programme which everyone gets involved in.
- • Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a school environment.
- • Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- • Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- • Ideally have experience delivering Literacy and Maths interventions.
- a Level 2 Support Teaching and Learning / Childcare
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.