Vision for Education are seeking to employ a Key Stage One Teaching Assistant (KS1 TA) to work in a fantastic Primary School situated in West Northumberland.
About the role
This is a full-time role, working between the hours of 08:30-15:30 and is set to commence at the end of April 2022, continuing until July 2022. The ideal candidate will have experience of supporting within Key Stage 1, will have good knowledge of the Curriculum and be confident in delivering phonics to a small group of children. The Teaching Assistant will spend the majority of their week supporting in Year 1; however, they may be required to support in Year 2 at times.
About the school
The Primary School is a happy and caring environment, very much involved with the local community. The school place importance on offering a stimulating and creative Curriculum and would like to welcome an outgoing and motivated Teaching Assistant to join their fantastic team.
- • Hold a minimum of Level 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning Qualification.
- • Have experience within Key Stage 1.
- • Preferably have experience of teaching Read, Write, Inc Phonics.
- • Able to offer creative and dynamic teaching styles.
- Level 3 Teaching and Learning or equivalent.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.