Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in the North Tyneside area.
About the role
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Key Stage 2 (KS2) team, the appointed Teaching Assistant (TA) will focus on delivering intervention and small group support to children in Key Stage 2 (KS2) with their phonics, literacy and numeracy needs. The appointed Teaching Assistant will work with a mix of ages and abilities. The successful Key Stage 2 (KS2) will have good knowledge of the curriculum and will be able to build solid relationships with the pupils. This would be a full time Teaching Assistant (TA) post, working 08:30 – 15:30, Monday to Friday.
About the school
This smaller than average sized primary school is looking for a committed and successful Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant (TA) to join their motivated team. Within this primary school behaviour is seen to be good. Pupils play and learn well together, helping one another to behave well and feel very safe in school. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
- Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a Key Stage 2 environment
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Have experience of working with children with SEND.
- Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are minimum of a Level 2 childcare (or equivalent) qualification and experience of supporting children in a primary school setting.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.