Vision for Education are looking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Teacher to work on a long term basis to cover a Maternity contract, starting on the 8th January 2024.
About the role
The ideal candidate will need to be experienced and confident in delivering the Key Stage 2 curriculum. Ideally we are looking for a full time candidate however part time would be considered. The role would begin in January and would be a 1 year contract.
About the school
The appointed teacher would be working within a popular and well regarded primary school in Ramsey. The school offers a friendly, welcoming and supportive work environment.
- Experience of working with primary school aged children
- Experience of working with pupils with SEND
- A passion for the progress of primary school pupils
- An ability to work as part of a team
- QTS and Teaching Experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.