A Primary school in Longsight is looking for a teacher to deliver lessons across the National Curriculum to a mixed Year 4/5 class. The school is happy to accept applications from experienced teachers and ECTs.
About the role
The role includes the planning and delivery of lessons across the National Curriculum for a mixed Year 4 and 5 class. Due to the mixed year group of the nature, the successful candidate must be prepared to work well with the teaching assistant in the classroom to prepare provisions for both year groups
About the school
The school is a two-form entry school that aims to provide a curriculum that engages and motivates pupils, with creativity and purpose at the heart of all learning. Children are given the best possible opportunity to reach their full potential, in the classroom and beyond. Together; parents, pupils and staff, aim to give each child the skills and knowledge to create a better understanding of the world they face now, and in the future.
- Have a solid understanding of the Key Stage 2 curriculum and be able to educationally challenge students at all levels
- Have experience differentiating work to meet the needs of all students
- Be pro-active and create a positive and engaging working environment
- Be a great team player and have excellent communication skills.
- Must hold QTS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.