Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a highly motivated Key Stage 2 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Darlington. This is a part-time primary teaching role.
About the role
The desired Teacher will be working across KS2 covering PPA, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable experienced Key Stage 2 Teachers but the school would consider an NQT if they have adequate experience within Key Stage 2.
About the school
This is a small primary school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. It is led by a passionate board of governors and leadership team and has a brilliant reputation for its commitment to the learning and development of young children.
- Experience teaching primary at KS2 Level
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.