Vision for Education are seeking to employ a Key Stage 1 Teacher to work in a Primary School set in the heart of Newcastle. This position will be part time, working between the hours of 08:30-15:30, three days per week.
About the role
The successful candidate will have experience of teaching in Key Stage 1 and covering all subjects within the Curriculum, including PE. The teacher will be covering across both Year 1 and Year 2 and will be expected to plan at times. Furthermore, they must be able to implement excellent behaviour management strategies and set high expectations within the classroom to allow pupils to progress and achieve highly.
About the school
This is a great school situated within Newcastle. The Head Teacher wishes to employ someone with a positive working attitude, who sets high expectations and provides an optimal learning environment for all pupils to succeed.
- • Hold a minimum of Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- • Have experience of teaching in Key Stage 1.
- • Preferably have experience of teaching Read, Write, Inc Phonics.
- • Have excellent behaviour management.
- • Have had experience of supporting children with diverse needs.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.