Vision For Education is recruiting for a talented ICT Teacher for an amazing Secondary School in Maidstone.
About the role
This is a full time Teaching role to start in September 2022 for a permanent position, however earlier starts may be considered.
The Educator will be joining a forward-thinking department with very modern facilities. There will be support from the department in order to raise achievement and create a vibrant learning environment.
About the school
The School is a large Secondary School with an philosophy of nurturing and developing talent within the staff. Progression of professional development is very much a key aspect at the School.
- Hold a minimum of a Teacher qualification (QTS or foreign equivalent)
- Significant experience as an IT Teacher
- Knowledgeable, Committed and Collaborative.
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one.
- Qualified Teacher Qualifications
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.