About the role
This is a full-time role, working between the hours of 08:30-15:30, commencing at the end of April 2022. The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and be confident teaching across the board, covering from Early Years up to Year 6. The HLTA will be expected to follow the teachers planning to deliver a range of different subjects and at times plan independently. Finally, they must be able to follow the school’s behaviour and marking policies and maintain high expectations across the school.
About the school
The Primary School is based in Weston-Super-Mare and is supported by fantastic teaching staff. The school place importance on setting high expectations in relation to pupils behaviour and achievements and want to welcome a motivated HLTA to join their team.
To be considered for the role of HLTA - Higher Level Teaching Assistant you will:
- Have experience working within both KS1 and KS2.
- Hold a minimum HLTA certificate.
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Be comfortable teaching across all primary phase year groups
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) certificate or equivalent training.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role,
please call Dannielle Ford on 0117 248 2600
or email email@example.com