Vision for Education are seeking to employ a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to join our successful supply agency and work within a Primary School in the Newcastle area.
About the role
This is a full-time role, working between the hours of 08:30-15:30, commencing at the end of April 2022. The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and be confident teaching across the board, covering from Early Years up to Year 6. The HLTA will be expected to follow the teachers planning to deliver a range of different subjects and at times plan independently. Finally, they must be able to follow the school’s behaviour and marking policies and maintain high expectations across the school.
About the school
The Primary School is based in Newcastle and is supported by fantastic teaching staff. The school place importance on setting high expectations in relation to pupil’s behaviour and achievements and want to welcome a motivated teacher to join their team.
- • Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- • Be comfortable working across the school from Early Years – Year 6.
- • Be able to work independently and as part of a team to support pupils learning and development.
- • Have excellent knowledge of the Curriculum.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.