As Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be recruiting staff for SEND schools across the Bristol, BANES, North Somerset and South Gloucester area.
About the role
Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing Education Recruitment Agencies in the UK, specialising in Temporary and Permanent jobs for Teachers, Cover Supervisors, Teaching Assistants, and Nursery Nurses. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking to take on a Graduate Recruitment Consultant in our Bristol Primary Branch, which specialises in providing employment opportunities and staffing solutions for SEND Schools across the Bristol, BANES, North Somerset and South Gloucester area.
This is a chance for a driven, passionate graduate, who wants rapid career development and to make a difference, to join a company who operate in an ethical manner for all its stakeholders. Many recruitment companies prioritise people who can 'hard sell' but at Vision we want people who are genuine, outgoing, ethical and considerate. If you are looking for a 'career' rather than a 'job', we want to hear from you. If you want a career where your effort and achievement is rewarded, get in touch.
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Excellent time management, organisational skills
- • An ability to organise their own workload and meet deadlines
- • Be able to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face
- • Possess a professional and ethical approach to business
- • Degree qualified
What we offer
- • Fantastic office atmosphere with weekly office drinks/quiz/awards on a Friday afternoon
- • Regular drinks events where we can get to know clients and candidates better and enhance relationships
- • Excellent Bonus Structure
- • The opportunity to work for a market leading company, with a fantastic reputation in the local area
- • An open, honest, transparent and professional working environment
- • Career Development