Geography Teacher - Wirral
About the role
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an experienced Geography Teacher to work in a local Wirral secondary school, starting ASAP. This is a full-time, long-term role until the end of the academic year.
About the school
The successful Geography Teacher must hold Qualified Teacher Status in the U.K and will work in a supportive and friendly department and wider school environment.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the U.K
- Have experience of teaching Geography at KS3 and KS4 level
- Be able to plan and deliver engaging P.E Lessons
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff???????
- Experience, Training and Qualifications
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.