Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teacher of Geography to work with one of our partner schools in Rochdale to cover a long-term absence from April 2022 onwards.
About the role
You will be joining a strong and vibrant Humanities department so the desired Teacher must have experience of working within a similar setting and be comfortable teaching Geography to KS3 and 4.
About the school
The successful applicant will join a school where they will be supported in a positive environment by a passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The school has been noted for its great relationships between staff and pupils, which has a good foundation of mutual respect and understanding.
Behaviour at the school is good and students are courteous to one another and staff.
- • Be a passionate and innovative Teacher of Geography with KS3 and KS4 experience
- • Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary teachers who put children at the heart of everything they do
- • Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- • Have high expectations of students and staff alike
- Must have QTS/QTLS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.