Vision for Education are looking for a SEN teaching assistant to support a group of children and to join our successful supply support team to work in two-form entry primary school in Sunderland.
About the role
Vision for Education are looking for a full time SEN teaching assistant (SEN TA) to support a group of children with SEN, SEMH and ASC to join our successful supply support team to work in a two-form entry primary school within Sunderland. The suitable candidate will be working 1-1 with a group of pupils within a class of 26 pupils with mixed abilities and varying needs. The salary will be dependent on experience, training, or qualifications with the role beginning ASAP on an ongoing basis. Working as a part of a small, creative, and helpful team, the successful Teaching Assistant will focus on delivering 1-1 support to a group of pupils, the main aim is to keep the children engaged and focused on their studies. The role will be Monday – Friday 08:30 – 15:30 working specifically in a small group of pupils. The suitable candidate would need to have experience of working with children with mixed needs and varying abilities.
About the school
This primary school has very high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care.
- Minimum of Level 2 qualification in a relevant subject
- Be able to work between the hours of 8:30 until 15:30 Monday – Friday
- The salary will be dependent on experience, training, or qualifications with the role beginning ASAP on an ongoing basis.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.