Vision for Education are working with a specialist school in Cambridge to appoint a Forest School lead for maternity cover. This is a full time post starting in September or ASAP.
About the role
As a Forest School Lead you will need to plan, prepare and deliver purposeful and productive activities for the children and young people. The perfect candidate will be flexible, encouraging and enthusiastic in delivering creative and flexible lessons for children and young people with additional needs.
About the school
This is a school based on beautiful grounds on the outskirts of Cambridge. They specialise in pupils with a diagnosis of Autism with all pupils having an EHCP. They provide a flexible curriculum, teaching lessons based on how the children learn best to ensure they feel they are in a safe and secure environment. Pupils may have struggled previously in mainstream, however this provision provides them an opportunity to re-engage in a positive way.
- Have experience or knowledge in working with children and young people with SEN
- Be flexible, proactive and patient
- To be able to communicate effectively within a team
- Be a qualified Forest School Lead
- To have a DBS or be willing to process one
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.