EYFS Teacher 0.4
Main Pay Scale
About the role
Vision for Education are looking for a creative, energetic and passionate EYFS Teacher to join this 'Good' school in Peterborough. This role will start after May Half term and will be a 1 year contract. Working 2 days a week, this role has potential to go permanent for the right teacher.
About the school
This is a 'Good' school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. The school is supported by an inspirational Headteacher, a strong leadership team and committed governors.
- To hold Qualified Teacher Status
- To have experience teaching in EYFS
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.