Do you have a passion for Education? Are you a qualified English Teacher?
If so, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
About the role
As an English Teacher you will be teaching both key stage 3 and key stage 4 English on a short term and long-term bases. You'll plan, teach, and assess lessons in line with curriculum objectives.
You'll aim to ensure a healthy culture of learning and will support, observe, and record pupils' progress.
About the school
They have committed to measured and sustainable growth, which will enable them to create an excellent school with ambition for every child. They invest heavily in the tailored professional development of their staff with opportunities to develop expertise. They have a friendly working environment with supportive leadership and encourage their staff to maintain a positive work-life balance.
- • Experience in teaching KS3 & KS4 English
- • A relevant teaching qualification.
- • The ability to build good working relationships with children, teachers, parents, and carers.
- • Experience of working with children and the ability to manage groups of children.
- • The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- • Experience English Teaching
- • DBS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.