Are you looking for a new challenge in Education? We are looking for an experienced English teacher to work in a Outstanding school covering a maternity leave.
About the role
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a English teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in Redcar and Cleveland for a start straight away.
The desired English teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teacher must have experience of working within an English department and be comfortable teaching English at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4).
About the school
This outstanding academy has gone from strength to strength and has seen improvements across all areas of school life. The school believes in a collaborative approach, where everyone supports each other, staff and students, to achieve. Ofsted’s last inspection noted that the school’s ‘leaders are ambitious’ and ‘have high expectations of each other, staff and pupils.’ These expectations are the foundations of a true, supportive and collaborative approach.
- Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.