English Teacher required for SEMH school based 6 miles North of Crawley, full time starting after Easter 2022.
About the role
We are currently looking to recruit a qualified English Teacher on behalf of a social, emotional and mental health secondary school based a short 6 miles north of Crawley. The English Teacher roles is due to start after the Easter break, full time 5 days a week.
The desired English Teacher will have passion and enthusiasm for the subject who will have the responsibility of delivering English lessons across Key Stage 3 – 5. The successful English Teacher will be patient, engaging and have the ability to build positive relationships with others.
About the school
The secondary school caters to students aged between 11 – 18 with social, emotional and mental health issues (SEMH) as well as a broader range of learning needs. They are a fairly new school where most students who attend the school have an Education Health and Care Plan for SEMH or ASD. You would be joining a highly qualified and experienced team who have received in house training in ASD by The National Autistic Society.
- Hold QTS
- Have recent teaching experience in English across Key Stage 3, 4 or 5
- Have the ability to deliver inspiring lessons
- Recent teaching experience in English
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.