The desired English Teacher will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
About the role
The desired English Teacher will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. Vision for Education, Teesside work with schools across Hartlepool, County Durham, Darlington, North Yorkshire, Stockton-On-Tees and Redcar and Cleveland. This specific role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced teachers looking for supply work within Hartlepool.
About the school
Vision for Education, Teesside works closely with the fantastic secondary schools and FE colleges within Hartlepool. The successful applicant will be working within Hartlepool for the schools needs, teaching English to KS3 and KS4 (KS5 available also).
- Experience working in secondary schools
- Experience teaching English
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.