We are currently recruiting for Education Support Workers to provide additional support interventions to students with learning difficulties and/or disabilities in a further education environment. To start January 2024.
About the role
We are currently recruiting for Education Support Workers to provide additional support interventions to students with learning difficulties and/or disabilities in a further education environment. The positions are to start January 2024 and will be for the academic year.
Support will be based in small groups or on a 1:1 basis, the position would include liaising collaboratively with colleagues and outside agencies to ensure the correct support is in place for identified learners. Case-load working is essential to this position, as is the ability to maintain student records.
The role would be ideal for anyone with experience working with young people and who would like to transfer their skills into the classroom where you can make a genuine difference to the lives of the students.
About the school
We work with a number of further education establishments across the Kirklees area.
- Have significant experience working with young people with learning difficulties, behavioural difficulties or disabilities
- Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) at Grade C or above
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of support workers
- Have a willingness to undertake any relevant training
- previous experience working with young people.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.