Are you looking for your first opportunity as a qualified Teacher? Want to gain paid work, as early as June once you have completed your 2nd placement?
About the role
Vision For Education can help you! We work with several schools across Bristol who are welcoming ECT's to work on a temporary basis upon completion of their 2nd teaching placement.
The ideal Early Career Teacher (ECT) will be keen and passionate, willing to work effectively as part of a team and can motivate and support others. As an early career teacher, you will be encouraged to develop your skills in a well-resourced, supportive environment. It is important that the Teacher has high expectations of pupil’s achievement and a strong commitment to raising standards. Our client schools are always challenging themselves to have high expectations to develop and achieve success for all.
About the school
They have committed to measured and sustainable growth, which will enable them to create an excellent school with ambition for every child. They invest heavily in the tailored professional development of their staff with opportunities to develop expertise. They have a friendly working environment with supportive leadership and encourage their staff to maintain a positive work-life balance.
- • Have worked towards your PGCE in secondary education
- • Have successfully completed your teaching placement(s) in Key stage 3 and/or Key stage 4
- • Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers
- • Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- - Experience of teaching
- - DBS enhanced on update service
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.