Vision for Education are looking to appoint an Early Years Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) to join our fantastic supply agency and work within a highly rated primary school in West Newcastle.
About the role
This is a part-time role, working between 08:30-12:30, Monday-Friday. This role is set to commence in March 2022 and will be ongoing until May half term, potentially extending for the rest of the academic year. The ideal candidate will be working within the school’s reception class, consisting of 22 children. The Teaching Assistant must have experience of supporting within Early Years and have a good understanding of the Early Years Statutory Framework. The TA will be assisting with all classroom duties, including the delivery of small group activities, reading, creative tasks and assistance during lunch and break times.
About the school
The Primary School is set within West Newcastle, and it is supported by a fantastic teaching team. The school boasts a highly rated early years department with excellent facilities for both adult-led and child-initiated learning. The Head Teacher would like to welcome a confident, enthusiastic, and willing TA, who will continue to promote excellent behaviour and learning.
- • Hold a minimum of Level 3 Teaching and Learning Qualification.
- • Have a genuine desire to work as part of a motivated team.
- • Be able to complete tasks independently as well as part of a team.
- • Be committed to providing outstanding provision for the pupils within your care.
- • Have experience of working within Early Years.
- Level 3 in Teaching and Learning or equivalent.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.