Are you looking for work in Trowbridge? I am looking for 5 Teaching Assistants to work at a primary SEN school.
About the role
These positions are open to individuals who have experience working with special needs, and to those who have limited experience but a passion to learn more within this field. There are part-time and full-time opportunities available. You will be working as a general classroom Teaching Assistant, working in classes of up to 8 children with Autism and Learning Difficulties.
About the school
This is a special needs school based in Trowbridge that caters for primary and secondary aged children. They are part of a large trust of schools across the South-West and they have a real family feel. I have multiple Teaching Assistants working at this school and they all love it - many are getting taken on permanent from September 2022.
- Experience supporting primary aged children
- Be able to commit Monday to Friday on a long-term basis, term time only
- Have some experience supporting children with special needs
- To be proactive, resilient and able to use initiative
- Experience working within a school or residential setting
- To hold an enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to process one with us
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.