Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local school in Bedlington, Northumberland.
About the role
This is a full-time Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher role, covering a mixed Nursery/Reception class for the first two terms of next academic year. Working hours will be 8:30 – 16:00, Monday to Friday, beginning in September 2022.
The desired Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher will be working in a mixed Nursery/Reception class of 31 children, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
About the school
This one-form entry primary school is looking for a committed and successful Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher to join their motivated team. In school, there is a high-quality Early Years provision and children make rapid progress with their learning.
- • Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- • Have experience teaching primary education at an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) level.
- • Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary teachers.
- • Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Qualified Teacher Status
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.