Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher to join a lovely primary school just south of Lincoln this September.
About the role
The desired Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher will be working in a Reception class, with a variety of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both ECTs and experienced teachers, however, the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). This is a full-time position, starting September 2022 and will be until at least July 2023.
About the school
The school pride themselves in providing a caring friendly environment where it is possible to know all our children and their families. They believe that every child is different, yet equally important and valued. They aim to give the highest priority to academic excellence through a broad based, balanced and exciting creative curriculum.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience teaching Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Teaching at Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.