Vision for Education Early Years Teacher (EYFS) to start at a local primary school in Wigan.
About the role
Within the Early Years Foundation Stage you will actively engage children with activities that support the Curriculum. The aim is to provide a safe, caring and nurturing role model where children learn resilience, empathy and are active learners.
About the school
A stimulating environment that provides enhanced learning opportunities. Using an innovative and exciting curriculum that focuses on the child’s wellbeing and interests.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status PGCE (QTS), NQTS will be considered.
- Has recent experience working in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- A genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers.
- Guaranteed pay available t&cs aply
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.