Vision for Education is looking to appoint an Early Years Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) to work in a local school in the Prudhoe area.
About the role
This is a full-time Early Years Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) role, which will commence in September on a long-term basis. Working hours will be 09:00 – 15:00, Monday to Friday.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Early Years Foundation Stage team, the successful Early Years Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) will be required to provide general support within the Nursery, as well as some 1:1 support.
About the school
This one-form entry first school is looking for a committed Early Years Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) to join their motivated team. The school has effective leadership and staff members are engaged and staff morale is high.
- • Hold a minimum of a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in Childcare.
- • Have experience of working as an Early Years Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) or with children in the EYFS.
- • Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- • Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
- • Have experience supporting children on a 1:1 basis.
- Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in childcare
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.