Early Career Teacher
About the role
Are you an Early Careers Teacher (ECT) coming to the end of your studies and considering your work options for September? Have you considered supply teaching as a route to gain more experience in a variety of Liverpool secondary school settings?
Vision for Education are actively recruiting for ECT's for September who are looking to gain long term and day-to-day experience.
As an ECT supply teacher you would gain experience in a variety of school settings. You would need to adapt to the expectations of each school; following their behaviour, safeguarding and health and safety policies and when on long-term supply follow their assessment policies.
About the school
Successful candidates will find themselves in a warm, welcoming environment in a secondary school that is well respected within the community. They will be supported by a dedicated senior leadership team.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4)
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Training, Experience and Qualifications
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.