At Vision For Education we’re currently recruiting for a local academy trust. With opportunities to work in a range of Primary schools in the Erith, Dartford and Gravesham areas. With a start date of 1st September 2022.
About the role
This vacancy has the scope to work across EYFS, Key Stage One and Key Stage Two. We’re keen to speak to final year students who are passionate about teaching, highly motivated and able to work collaboratively. We are looking for likeminded educators with a passion for ensuring children receive the very best education and experience at school.
About the school
In a trust that values staff well being and a pedagogical approach to putting every child at the forefront of teaching. Successful candidates will have access to excellent staff development schemes and the chance to work collaboratively across the trust with outstanding Teachers. This trust offers excellent staff professional development, coaching opportunities and consistent ongoing support from mentors.
- Will be in the final year of your PGCE or recently qualified
- Have a passion for teaching, learning and inspiring
- Able to work well in a team, plan and deliver engaging lessons
- Advantageous would be working with children with SEND
- Being in the process of completing a Teacher Training qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.