Do you have a passion for Education? Are you a qualified Design & Technology Teacher?
If so, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
About the role
As a secondary school teacher, you'll teach pupils aged 11 to 18. Specialising in Design & Technology, you'll plan, teach, and assess lessons in line with curriculum objectives.
You must keep up to date with developments in their subject area, new resources, methods, and national objectives. The role involves liaising and networking with other professionals, parents, and carers, both informally and formally.
About the school
This school is a dynamic, forward thinking educational establishment valued very much by the local environment. All pupils are given opportunity to fulfil their full potential in a caring and supporting environment.
- UK QTS/QTLS
- Relevant school experience
- Be a passionate and innovative Teacher of Design & Technology with KS3 and KS4 experience
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary teachers who put children at the heart of everything they do
- • Experience in Secondary setting
- • DBS enhanced on update service
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.