Vision for Education are seeking a DT Teacher to work in an Independent Specialist school on the outskirts of Cambridge which specialises in children and young people with a diagnosis of Autism.
About the role
As a DT Teacher in a specialist SEN school, you will be supported by an outstanding management team and put the children and young people in the heart of your lessons. The desired Teacher will have been awarded QTS, have a passion for working with students with additional needs and be comfortable teaching across a range of ages.
About the school
This is a school based on beautiful grounds on the outskirts of Cambridge. They specialise in pupils with a diagnosis of Autism with all pupils having an EHCP. They provide a flexible curriculum, teaching lessons based on how the children learn best to ensure they feel they are in a safe and secure environment. Pupils may have struggled previously in mainstream, however this provision provides them an opportunity to re-engage in a positive way.
- To hold Qualified Teacher Status
- To have experience working with children and young people with a range of SEN
- Excellent communication skills
- A good honours degree or equivalent
- Evidence of recent and relevant training and CPD
- Excellent ICT skills
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.