Do you want to get on and teach without additional responsibilities? Vision for Education are searching for an experienced Design and Technology specialist who has a passion for creating engaging and creative practical lessons.
About the role
The role is a supply based role and the work will suit someone who has experience planning and delivering unique and creative lessons which can stretch students and challenge them to reach their full potential. You will be teaching Design and Technology to Key Stage 3 (KS3) and will be supported by a well established and encouraging DT department.
About the school
This academy is a warmly welcoming and inclusive community with a determination to achieve the highest standards; they have strong expectations and an unswerving dedication to ensure that every student achieves their very best.
- Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.